Visualize features usage in your digital apps and services to make data-informed UX decisions
- Get quantitative feedback for your features and elements usage in your apps and services;
- Ask better qualitative questions based on insights from quantitative data feedback you've got;
- Get rid of web-elements and features that never being used by your users, simplify UI and UX of your apps and services;
- Monitor adoption (how many users use them) or frequency of use (how often users use them) for the elements and features you've just launched or already have;
- Figure out users and user groups who use web-element or feature the most or the least;
- Prioritize your roadmap, development and testing of your apps and services based on real usage data;
- Make efforts where it really matters both for your visitors / users / customers / players and for your business.
How it works
2. Interact with web-elements of your app: click links, press buttons, choose options in drop-down lists, etc.
3. Go to Do They Use account to see usage stats for each of web-elements of your app:
You host or we host
Service is available both for Cloud-based (we host) and in Docker container for Self-hosted (you host) installations. For more information about types of installation and operation read how to setup for your app.
If you want to use Do They Use app, but you worry about Data Security then you have different options:
- Use Self-hosted (you host) option of usage: download and use Docker container with our app and host this container in your private datacenter, completely under your control;
- Use Cloud-based (we host) option of usage, but instead of providing real UserIDs, UserGroupIDs and other IDs provide salted hashes for those IDs. In this case you'll be able to match hashes on our side with real IDs on your side;
- Use Cloud-based (we host) option of usage, but do not provide neither real UserIDs, UserGroupIDs nor salted hashes. In this case our SDK will generate synthetic IDs — so your users personal data will not go anywhere and you'll get as much analytics as you can (including users adoption) without providing real IDs.
GDPR, CCPA and other Data Privacy regulations
If your users disagree to share their usage data with you, you can ask JS SDK to stop collecting and sending any data anywhere by calling:
as well as start collecting again:
Differences with other Product Analytics tools
If you have questions about the differences with Google Analytics and similar tools, please visit Comparison page.